Share This

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to my site.


Hello everyone, My name is Aung Myo Linn and KoLuNar is the nickname given to me myself. I am a software engineer and this is my very first post on blogger.com.

First of all, I would like to thank my buddy Kristen for buying the domain name kolunar.com and my cousin sister WahWahLaing for her support worrying that her credit card info might be compromised :P.

The reason I chose blogging here is to share my day-to-day working experiences and my little knowledge :)

So if you have any questions or concerns, or if you want to share me something, feel free to contact me ;)

You shall follow me on other social networks as given below,
www.facebook.com/aungmyolinn
www.facebook.com/kolunar
www.linkedin.com/in/aungmyolinn
twitter.com/itlunar


Well, let's get started with the following stuff, the syntaxhighler developed by Alex Gorbatchev ref@ http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/
and an easy tutorial from here.
ref@ http://www.craftyfella.com/2010/01/syntax-highlighting-with-blogger-engine.html

// My First Post
public class HelloWorld {
 public HelloWorld() {
  SayHelloWorld();
 }
  
 private void SayHelloWorld() {
  /* Another Comment
  show message */
  MessageBox.Show("Welcome to my site!");
 }
}

1 comment: