Share This

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Myanmar New Year - Thingyan Moe Cover Song - Aung Myo Linn



Happy Myanmar New Year to you all !!! I would like to celebrate and say good bye to Myanmar Thingyan water festival 2015 with this cover song, the song title is "Thingyan Moe" which means "The Rain of Thingyan".

The video is of poor quality and sorry for my bad rhythm as well. I started playing keyboard only when I was 18 and have never been trained by any tutor. I am not playing it regularly and consistently and the keyboard is not a pro version but a home keyboard I acquired from a cousin which was no longer being played by anyone at that time. It's pretty old and outdated already since the first time I saw it when I was just a kid. So please patiently listen to it until the end :P

No comments:

Post a Comment